New Organization Application
New Allied Professional Application
New Member Application
New 65 Member Application
New Student Application
New Alternative Training Student Application
Existing Student Membership - Alternative Training Application
Why be a Part of NADTA?
Our organization represents the interests of drama therapists throughout the United States and Canada. We set standards for training and education in the field of drama therapy, as well as credential professional drama therapists. With your membership, you gain a voice in the ever-expanding field of drama therapy.
Membership Benefits Include:
• FREE Subscription to our publication Dramascope. You, too, can contribute to Dramascope. Submit an article, essay, or interview — write a book review, or submit your research.
• Website:Our web site features important news and information including:
- Online Membership Directory – an up-to-date comprehensive listing of members from all over the world
- Members Only Bulletin Boards– connect with your peers, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Online Bibliography – a guide to many books and journal articles
- Related Sites – links to other terrific web sites
- FAQs – answers to questions you may have
- Conferences & Workshops – information about a wide variety of current conferences, workshops and training opportunities for you
- Job Postings
• Drama Therapy Listserve - valuable online networking and job offers.
• Annual National Conferences – Special discount are given to members. Connect with other professionals, learn and participate.
• Regional Conferences & Workshops - Special discount rates apply to members.
• Right to vote in the bi-annual board elections.
• Volunteer opportunities to serve on committees. Some of the newly formed committees include: Public Relations, Research, Academic Outreach, Diversity/Culturally Centered and Government Affairs.
NADTA is committed to being your continued resource and mentoring support throughout your professional journey in drama therapy. We look forward to working with and serving you.